Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chest Pain Center,.
- O Physician 4 Day 7a-7p.
- 14 physicians & 7 advance practice providers.
- 1 Day 7a-5p and 1 Night 7p-7a.
- Wound Care.
- The physician will provide coverage in the ICU as the primary team, and consults can be placed to pulmonology.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Hospitalist.
- HCA Florida Gulf Coast is a 238-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL.
- Physician must be comfortable with vent management and routine ICU procedures, including central line placement and intubations.
- The Critical Care services include a 20-bed medical ICU and a 16-bed surgical ICU.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Open ICU, covered by Critical Care Hospitalist Team.
- Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease,.
- Procedures and codes are required.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Acls certs.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- To join our Critical Care Hospitalist team at HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital.
- Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1, to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day.
- Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for.
- O APP 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 4p-4a.
- The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- In Panama City, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services